Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The A-Team

Back in the 80s, there were a few shows I really looked forward to each week... Knight Rider, Buck Rogers, and OF COURSE, The A-Team. Well, I just got back from seeing the new version of The A-Team!

I thought they did a great job with it. It included all the cheesy items any A-Team remake would HAVE to have. You know.... the lines (I love it when a plan comes together), the van, the mohawk, the cigar, the unrealistic stunts.... But, despite all the A-Team goofiness, they were able to make it a bit more serious than the old show.

So, whether you were one of those who couldn't wait for the original series to come on after dinner, or you are new to the A-Team, I think it is definitely worth checking out.

Now, bring on Buck Rogers!

- Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment