Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Magnalube Gun Grease Review

We just posted the Magnalube Gun Grease review!

Magnalube Gun Grease
SNEAK PEAK:

I’ll admit right up front: when I was asked to review a synthetic lubricant from Magnalube of Linden, NJ, I wasn’t expecting to be impressed. It’s not that I had any unfavorable information about Magnalube, but rather, that in the world of gun lubricants, there’s just a lot of snake oil (heh, heh, heh) out there. And when it comes to gun lubrication, I set the bar high. But I’m happy to admit that I’d underestimated Magnalube: this product is a versatile, viable alternative to gun oil.

Visit ArmsVault to read the full review.


Thanks to Michael Zimmers for doing a great job of putting this review together for us. Michael also hosts the ScopedIn site. Be sure to check it out!

- Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment