Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

ArmaLite in The Eden Prophecy


I like to wind down in the evenings with a little reading.  With the type of books I tend to read (Action/Adventure/Mystery), there often seems to be some gun fire involved.  As you might guess, I’m always interested in the type of guns being used.

Over the weekend I finished up the last book in a three book series by Graham Brown.  I just thought it was appropriate that I give a thank-you to ArmaLite for helping fight the bad guys…

Page 225 of The Eden Prophecy:

“As Danielle and Sonia raced away, Hawker cracked off a half-dozen shots from the ArmaLite.”

Thanks ArmaLite for a job well done!

If you are a reader, be sure to check out the following books by Graham Brown (I would suggest reading them in order):


I thought the books were pretty entertaining.  However, there were a few issues with the gun terminology… (e.g. loading another clip, rather than another magazine….)

If you check out these books, be sure to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment