Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gun Control Under the Radar

So... Today I received an email from the NRA that discussed a story about the president and gun control.  According to the article, the president said that gun control is being worked on, but they will have to do it "under the radar".  The more I have thought about this today, the more upset I have become.  "Under the radar"?  I mean, ask yourself... What does "under the radar" mean.  Well, I can tell you what I think it means.... It means, "without us" (Americans) knowing.  It means, "behind our backs".

Read the article below:

On March 30, the 30th anniversary of the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan, Jim Brady, who sustained a debilitating head wound in the attack, and his wife, Sarah, came to Capitol Hill to push for a ban on the controversial "large magazines." Brady, for whom the law requiring background checks on handgun purchasers is named, then met with White House press secretary Jay Carney. During the meeting, President Obama dropped in and, according to Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, "to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda," she said.


"I just want you to know that we are working on it," Brady recalled the president telling them. "We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar."
Read the whole article here.


After reading this article, I HOPE you are as scared and disgusted as I am.  I mean, who do these people think they are?  We don't elect ANY official to do ANYTHING behind our backs (or under the radar). If they do something UNDER the radar, it means they feel their agenda is ABOVE us.

So... this is what we are dealing with.  If you want to keep your Second Amendment rights, this might be a good time to JOIN THE NRA!  If not.... then don't be surprised when you wake up one day and find that your Second Amendment rights have slipped away, "under the radar".

JOIN THE NRA NOW
.

- Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment