Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hi-Point C-9 9mm

A friend of mine just stopped by to show me the Hi-Point C-9 9mm he picked up earlier today.  I haven't really had any experience with Hi-Point Firearms, so maybe this weekend we'll get in some range time.

Hi-Point C-9 9mm
After putting a few rounds through the Hi-Point C-9, I'll report back.

Hi-Point C-9 9mm Specs:

Barrel length: 3.5"
Overall length: 6.75"
Weight: 29 oz.
Frame: High-impact polymer
Finish: Black powder coat
Capacity: 8-shot magazine standard (10-shot magazine also available)
Sights: 3-dots, fully-adjustable rear sight

1 comment:

  1. Update: I wasn't able to make it, but yesterday my friend took his Hi-Point C-9 to the range. Out of 48 rounds, he had one jam.

    He seemed to be happy with how it shot.

    ReplyDelete